Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation.
Click and Learn Courses-Online Education
Cooking for 1 or 2
- Getting the most nutrition for your money.
Cooking with Beef
- Tips & recipes for making proportionate meals for families of 1 or 2.
Cooking With Kids
- Quick lesson with safety tips and recipes for cooking with beef.
Facts About Fruit
- Who says having the kids cooped up in the house has to be a bad thing? This lesson provides excellent tips & recipes to get kids involved in the kitchen.
Family Meals In Minutes
- Informative lesson on fruit, includes recipe
Fast Food with Slow Cookers
- Looking for ways to save time? This quick informative lesson shows you ways to quicker meals. Includes recipes.
Grilling Outdoors Safely
- Tips for turning your favorite recipes into slow cooker recipes. Perfect for busy times, start the cooker in the morning, enjoy the food in the evening. Includes recipes.
Save A Penny, Earn A Penny
- A quick and informative lesson on how to grill safely this summer!
- Learn how to figure unit pricing to determine which items are the best buys.